DomeShelter™: Superior Quality, Cyclone rated Fabric Shelters
Domeshelter Australia has been designing and manufacturing Steel & Fabric Buildings for over 20 years. Our Fabric-Covered structures have been designed and tested to survive and endure in the toughest remote conditions.
At DomeShelter Australia we understand the challenges that the Australian industrial and agricultural sectors face. Our Fabric Shelter systems were born from a desire to provide the highest quality fabric structures across Australia.
We have a reputation for innovative engineering, offering versatile, durable and dependable solutions to meet your needs. Mounted on Containers, Posts or Custom design, our Fabric Shelter systems include the highest Cyclone Rating possible (Region D) and are backed by up to a 10 year warranty.
Our DomeShelter™ Fabric Structure range
DomeShelter Australia has manufactured and delivered over 5000 shelters throughout Australia and 22 other countries since 1996. This volume, experience and economies of scale means DomeShelter fabric structures are not only competitively priced, but provide exceptional value.
DomeShelter™: Designed for your Industry
DomeShelter Australia is designed for your industry. Our fabric shelters are fully customisable to suit your individual requirements. Tell us your building's purpose, size and situation, and we will develop a fabric dome that lives up to your standards.
Our fabric DomeShelterTM structures maximise space, control noise levels, and reduce UV and heat damage to your equipment and livestock. DomeShelter gives you that long-lasting, multi-functional shelter that you can rely on.
Benefits of DomeShelter™ Fabric Building Structures vs Traditional Shelters
- Brighter: No need for artificial lighting — natural light is easier on our bodies
- Lighter: Less strain on steel membrane — a longer-lasting shelter solution
- Cooler: Up to 20% cooler than a conventional steel shed — less strain on your employees
- Stronger: Tearing strength of fabric up to 382 Newtons — a more durable option
- Quieter: Fabric absorbs sound waves — a more peaceful work area
- Cheaper: Up to ¼ of the price of a steel alternative — you get more for less
- Faster: Substantial time savings for Design, Engineering Approval and Installation
Why Choose DomeShelter Australia for Shade and Shelter Protection
- Superior quality, cyclone rated shelters and protection
- Australian designed and manufactured to meet harshest conditions
- Competitive pricing with exceptional value for money
- Expert advice, personal service and ongoing support
- Proven reputation, recommended by the industry’s best
Request a Quote
If you know your length, width and height, you will have a customised price within 1 working day.Request a Quote
Not ready for a Quote yet? Still doing your research?
Call our DomeShelter consultants to discuss your future needs and get the right advice for your planning.
Our expert advice will save you time, explain which shelter is most appropriate for your location and purpose, and give you an indication of the budget required… exactly what you need when you are still in the research phase.
Call 1800 653 351 and let’s start talking!