Mounting & Securing Options
When installing a DomeShelter Australia Fabric Shelter Solution, the mounting (wall) option selected will vary according to the usage requirements of the shelter.
Options that are commonly used include
- Sea Containers, either 20 or 40ft
- Steel posts
- Combination of containers and steel posts
- Concrete barriers
The benefit of ISO Sea Containers
- Can be stacked for height and end to end for length
- They are consistent sizing anywhere in the world, providing a standard modular substructure that can be effectively used to support the shelter
- They offer a variety of hold down options, including soil ballast which alleviates the need for footings, making them easier and quicker to relocate
- They also make excellent workshop, office and secure storage areas
- They are generally available at low cost and saleable when no longer useful
There are many mounting configurations to choose from depending on the final use of the shelter. A DomeShelter™ Consultant can advise the best option.
Container Inside & Outside
Double Stacked Containers
Triple Stacked Containers
Container & Post Mounted (Combination)
Concrete Wall / Block Mounted
SECURING (HOLD-DOWN) OPTIONS
DomeShelter™ Fabric Structures are trusted by the worlds leading mining and industrial companies in remote and harsh conditions.
They can be designed to withstand cyclonic winds. As a result, not only is the hold down system important but also the quality of the steel and fabric used.
The following illustrates a number of securing options available for a Container Mounted DomeShelter™.
Concrete footing - in-ground
Welded container base plate
Pier footing & chain
Hulk Earth Anchor - with cable and D shackle
Hulk Earth Anchor - with rod
Hulk Earth Anchor - strap with cable and ratchet
Pre cast concrete and strap, above ground, double
Pre cast concrete, above ground
Ballast filled container / sand/crushed rock etc
Start a conversation with a DomeShelter™ Consultant by calling 1800 653 351 or +61 8 9690 1100 or complete the form at CONTACT US