Back in 1988, a small family-run business focusing on upholstery was founded in Cunderdin, Western Australia.
Before long, the business diversified from furniture upholstery into tarp manufacturing. Two new brands emerged: A-Shade, specialising in commercial shade sails, and Westarp, focusing on tarp manufacturing. These were soon commonly recognised throughout the industry.
Over the decades, the business has developed unrivalled core knowledge and experience in every area of tarp manufacturing, including sourcing different materials and customising them to meet the harsh requirements of the Australian landscape. This has naturally led to the development of the outstanding range of fabric-covered structures we produce today.
As the most recognised brand for fabric-covered shelter solutions in Australia, we now ship our structures to industries around the world. Our innovative processes for preparing fabric covers are unique, having been developed through our 25 years’ specialist knowledge and experience.
For this reason, our heritage underpins our success and this is why at DomeShelterTM Australia, we’re proud to remain a family owned and operated company.
Wanting more information about purchasing a DomeShelterTM Structure?
Download our Corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structure' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...