Watch what happens when the DomeShelter™ Skin is Intentionally Punctured
[Video Script] You may have seen the Durability video showing you how strong the material is having to lift a 2.5-ton Land Rover. let me introduce you to another benefit on why companies around the world choose the iconic DomeShelter™ Solution.
As these structures are cyclone rated flying debris is a possibility, now watch what happens when the DomeShelter™ skin is intentionally punctured, you will notice that the skin does not continue to tear even when the pressure of the 2.5-ton landrover is applied.
This amazing tear stop technology works for you by distributing the tension over the area thanks to a unique cross weaved scrim prohibiting the continuation of the tear allowing the skin the maintain it’s core structure. The technology is abrasion and water resistant, flexible and light.
Modern technology for your shelter needs DomeShelter Australia
Wanting more information about the skin used on a DomeShelter™ Structure?
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelter™ range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...