Watch what happens when the DomeShelter™ Skin is exposed to fire
Fire Retardant Skin is available from DomeShelter Australia and is manufactured to provide protection for your valuable assets.
Alternative building materials such as wood may add fuel to the fire but the DomeShelter skin has self-extinguishing properties often eliminating the flame.
The Polyethylene skin is Incredibly strong - If you look closely you will see one of the key advantages… watch how a hole appears allowing the heat and smoke to escape.
Once the hole is a certain distance away from the flame you will notice it self-extinguishes.
If sections of the cover are damaged the framework will remain intact allowing you to just replace the cover instead of the entire structure.
Wanting more information about the skin used on a DomeShelter™ Structure?
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelter™ range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...