Demo of How Strong the DomeShelter™ Structure Skin is?
You will find seven features and benefits when using a Genuine DomeShelter™ fabric:
- Brighter: No need for artificial lighting - Natural light is easier on our bodies
- Lighter: Less strain on steel membrane - A longer lasting shelter solution
- Cooler: Up to 20% cooler than a conventional steel shed - Less strain on your employees
- Stronger: Tearing strength of up to 382 Newton's - Less prone to general wear-and-tear damage
- Quieter: Fabric absorbs sound waves - A solution that is easier to work under
- Cheaper: Up to ¼ of the price of a steel alternative - You get more for less
- Longer: Backed by manufacturer's 10 year warranty - You’re guaranteed the best protection
Our carefully selected and proven fabrics both offer superior quality, durability and performance in the harsh Australian climates. Whether it be fire-retardant or tear-resistant, you are sure to find some of Australia’s toughest fabric materials in our factory
Wanting more information about the Fabric used on a DomeShelter™ Structure?
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelter™ range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...