Farm Shed Alternative
Since 1996 Agri-Shelter’s changed how we think about Farm Sheds
Knowing that you need to look after your farming goods, Agri-Shelter structures would be a paramount option.
Agri-Shelters are robust enough to withstand extreme climate conditions, the shelters are also light and heat-resistant, providing a established low-stress environment for livestock.
Also, who wants wet hay? This agri-shelter as an alternative to the farm shed is a cost effective storage solution to keep your grain & hay dry during the wet season.
Wanting to easily relocate your shelter structure often around the farm.
We know farmers, and looking after machinery is most important. Post mounted or even skid mounted farm shelters provide perfect coverage for large and small equipment helping to maintain their value year in and year out.
The skid mounted shelter is manufactured with flicks (like a sled) at the bottom, to provide a smooth run for itself over rigorous ground, then ballasted down with earth anchors.
There are farmers around australasia that are using the DomeShelter™ solution for several years now, contact the DomeShelter Australia so we can introduce you to them.
Wanting more information about purchasing a Agri-Shelter Shelter?
Download our Corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like...
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric' or a conventional structure?
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...