Roads 2000, a well-established asphalt company, selected DomeShelter Australia to design and manufacture an effective solution to manage dust movements in their yard. Existing concrete walls had to be used as a mounting platforms, requiring custom rails and a guttering system.
We used our proven concrete wall mounting design to ensure the outcome was an effective solution, which included guttering allowances. This unique design also permits super easy installation of the hoops and tarp, which reduces down time and promotes efficiency.
Roads 2000 now enjoy a work area that has considerably less dust movements and consequently happier neighbours. It also provides a cleaner work area for staff and in turn increases staff performance.
Wanting more information about purchasing a Concrete Mounted Fabric Shelter?
Download our corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelter™ range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...