Laing O’Rourke, a privately owned, international engineering enterprise, required a customised shelter to suit one of their iconic establishments in WA’s north.
DomeShelter™ Australia used its significant experience in design and manufacture of customised shelter solutions to establish a fully certified Region D shelter. Our unique ‘Post-mounted’ option offers superior versatility with limited columns while maximum strength.
Laing O’Rourke now experiences the advantages of a universal area used for frequent meetings and collaboration activities, and have peace of mind that it will stand after the fiercest of storms.
Wanting more information about purchasing a Post Mounted Fabric Shelter?
Download our corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...