Perth Bin Hire required a small storage shelter that was fire retardant, suited their recycling equipment and most importantly reduced dust levels. From time of order received to order dispatch after only 2 weeks, Perth Bin Hire had their DomeShelter structure kit onsite ready for installation.
They have since purchased a partial end wall kit to suit their shelter to further contact dust and are now enjoying better conditions and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Download the featured case study in PDF
Wanting more information about purchasing a Fire Retardant Fabric Shelter?
Download our corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...