Barloworld Equipmentos, a large mining company situated by Luanda, Angola
The company required temporary structures erected at their new depot in Angola for Pre-delivery Inspections and servicing. The following Fabric Shelter in Africa shows after and before images from the land being cleared through to assembly.
Download the featured case study | 12m x 12m (x4) on double stacked containers
Wanting more information about purchasing a Fabric Shelter Solution in Africa?
Download our Corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelter™ range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...