For the spark Family of Bonnie Rock, a dedication for running sheep has also been the mainstay of their farming.
Nick and Pam Spark farm with Nick’s mum Anne, his sister Christine and brother in-law Justin Bowron. Their sheep flock is based on merinos which Nick said allowed them options and flexibility to maximise their profits from targeting a number of markets.
They now have their own feedlot to finish off lambs, with a capacity of 5000 head but typically it sees 2000 lambs into a 48 – 55 kg target range in an average of six weeks.
“I think having the feedlot has halved our workload, as it means we can do everything in a central location without having to rely too much on portable yards.
Wanting more information about purchasing a Sheep Feedlot Shelter?
Download our corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...