One of the reasons for this, is the four stringent ISO standards below that DomeShelter Australia maintain international certification for and independently audited by Bureau Veritas
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety
- AS-NZS 4801:2001 Health & Safety
- ISO 14001:2004 Environment
What does that mean for you? “Good Question”
Since the company is ISO accredited, this gives you the security and insurance that your shelter will be made with the the highest quality materials that are tested and proven and that the customer service system that is second to none.
Wanting more information about purchasing a Fabric Shelter?
Download our corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...