Amazing Flyover Appleton DockIf you are flying over the Port of Melbourne, Appleton Dock in particular, it's hard to miss one of the biggest white structures on the site.
DomeShelter Australia's huge 1800 sq metre Fabric Structure was installed in just 6 weeks from date of order, for client Australian Amalgamated Terminals (AAT), a division of QUBE.
For AAT it was the perfect solution to their needs. They required
- a warehouse solution,
- installed fast,
- on land not owned by them for a
- semi-permanent logistics warehouse that could be
- relocated with relative ease when required
The DomeShelter™ solution was engineered to their specific requirements, fabricated in our Western Australian workshops, shipped in kit form across the Nullarbor and installed by our team in just 10 days.
We love the challenge of jobs like this and seeing the end result and the customers approval is immensely satisfying.
Here it is from inside...
- 1800 m2 of warehouse area - 60mtr x 30 mtr
- Equipment access doors both ends
- TearStopTM high quality fabric roof
- High clearance for forklifts at sides
- Great use of natural light
- Large clearspan floor area
And from the outside
DomeShelter Australia build fabric shelters ranging in size from 6 metres to the giant shelter seen above and beyond. And we ship all over Australia and the world. Freecall 1800 653 531 or Contact Us to talk to a DomeShelter™ Consultant about your Fabric Shelter needs.