The project design & management company, Engenium, approached DomeShelterTM Australia during the design stage of a new workshop and offices for Norton Gold Fields at the Enterprise Mine Site.
During the process Engenium looked at various shed and shelter options for the off-highway trucks and came back to DomeShelter Australia as the preferred option, as they were the most cost effective way to provide the necessary, 7.0m height clearance above triple stacked containers.
DomeShelterTM Australia engineered, manufactured, delivered to site and installed the entire set up to existing containers - Download the Norton Goldfield Casestudy
Wanting more information about purchasing a Norton Goldfields?
Download our corporate Brochure as a PDF
Allowing you to answer questions like..
- The international success of the DomeShelterTM range
- Case studies of different industry leaders using these 'Fabric Structures'
- Different Models, including the dimensions and Wind Requirements
- Common questions our customers ask
- Should I choose a 'Fabric Structures' or a Conventional
- From placing an order through to installation what are the steps...