The team at DomeShelter Australia have years of experience exporting fabric shelter structures to worksites in Africa. You simply need to contact a skilled DomeShelter™ consultant to discuss your needs. They swing into action to design and engineer a shelter to meet your requirements. On manufacturing completion, the whole shelter is loaded in kit form into a shipping container to make the long journey to your site.
Also called a Container Dome, Dome Shelter, Fabric Building or Industrial Storage Tent, the DomeShelter™ Fabric Structure has become the shelter solution of choice by some of the worlds leading mining companies.
The shelter comes with complete installation guide and we can even have an installation supervisor available in Africa, to work with your team to ensure a smooth hassle free install.
Mounted on Containers, Posts or Custom design, our Fabric Shelter systems are made to the highest Australian engineering standards and backed by up to a 10 year warranty.
DomeShelter Australia has manufactured and delivered over 6500 shelters throughout Australia and 30 countries since 1996. So, we know shelters. This volume, experience and economies of scale means DomeShelter™ Fabric Structures are competitively priced and exceptional value.
DomeShelter Australia fabric shelters are fully customisable to suit your individual requirements. Tell us your building’s purpose, size and situation, and we will provide a standard sized structure or design and manufacture a customised fabric dome that meets your needs.
Benefits of DomeShelter™ Fabric Building Structures vs Traditional Shelters
- Faster: Substantial time savings for Design, Engineering Approval and Installation
- Transportable: To site in kit form with ease
- Installation: Quick and easy by on-site team
- Relocatable: Across site or off-site any number of times
- Quieter: Fabric absorbs sound waves — a more peaceful work area
Why Choose DomeShelter Australia for Shade and Shelter Protection
- Extensive export experience to over 30 countries in 25 years
- Superior quality, wind rated shelters and protection
- Australian designed quality and manufactured to meet harshest conditions
- Competitive pricing with exceptional value for money
- Expert advice, personal service and ongoing support
- Proven reputation, recommended by the industry’s best