DomeShelter™ Fabric Shelters
Delivered Fast, Built To Last
DomeShelter Australia's Fabric Roof Structures offer a remarkably versatile alternative to traditional steel buildings. Save time and money with quicker delivery to site and easy installation so your project is completed sooner. Cleverly designed to be easily installed and relocated with ease across or off-site to meet changing workplace needs.
The team at DomeShelter Australia have years of experience exporting Fabric Shelter Structures to worksites around the world. You simply need to contact a skilled DomeShelter™ Consultant to discuss your needs. They swing into action to design and engineer a shelter to meet your requirements. On manufacturing completion, the whole shelter is loaded in kit form into a shipping container to make the long journey to your site where it can be installed by your own on-site crew.
All shelters are:
- TRANSPORTABLE - to remotest sites in kit form
- EASILY INSTALLED - by on-site team
- RELOCATABLE - across or off-site to meet changing demands
- STRONG - engineered to withstand cyclonic winds
- VERSATILE - designed to meet the highest, largest equipment and materials needs
- ENGINEERED - to high Australian design standards
DomeShelter™ Solutions: Standard or Customised Sizes
A genuine Australian DomeShelter™ Fabric Building has become the shelter solution of choice by the world's leading mining companies.
- Workshops and warehouses
- Equipment or materials storage
- Light aviation hangars
- Staff amenities or
- Just about anything you need a roof for
Request a Quote
Get in touch with a DomeShelter™ consultant to discuss your future needs and get the right advice for your planning.
Please contact DomeShelter Australia in Argentina on +54 9291 5043 954 or Australia on +61 8 9690 1100 or complete the form below.